North Shore Community School Preschool
- Supports the development of the whole child through play-based learning led by licensed Preschool Teacher
- Serving children, 3 - 5 years old* with options for children to attend 2, 3 or 4 mornings or 2, 3, or 4 full day sessions each week
- Operates September through May
- Emphasizes learning through playing outdoors
- Gives children the opportunity to develop a lifelong connection with nature with access to a nature trail and 4 outdoor classrooms
- Access to a geothermal greenhouse offers year-long learning opportunities in growing plants and food
- Helps children prepare for kindergarten with scheduled time with music, art, physical education and environmental education specialists
*Children must be three years old by September 1st and fully toilet-trained to attend preschool
NSCS Preschool is a 4 star Parent Aware rated program!
Parent Aware is Minnesota’s voluntary rating system for early childhood programs, including those in centers, homes, schools, and churches. Programs that participate in the Parent Aware rating program are going above and beyond the basic licensing requirements by taking additional trainings and developing curriculum and family support systems that research shows lead to children’s success in future schooling. Higher levels of rating also mean more state and county scholarship support is available to help each family pay for preschool. Learn more about what the star levels mean: http://parentaware.org/learn/stars-defined/
Contact us today at 218-525-0663 ext. 100 to learn more or to enroll your child.
North Shore Community School Preschool Enrollment Form and Tuition Information: