North Shore Community School PTA
AThe North Shore Community School PTA is comprised of parents and teachers finding ways to support and supplement the extraordinary education the students of North Shore Community School already receive. Recent contributions include benches for an outdoor classroom in the school orchard, funding towards the upcoming school zip lines, and funding for a sweeper for the school’s ice rinks and sidewalks.
Mission statement: To advance the North Shore Community Schools mission by engaging, supporting, and encouraging all teachers, parents, and community members to be and stay involved in the greater school community.
If you have ideas for the school or would like to help out, please join us. All are welcome!
Secretary: Jenna Johnston and Kim Marks
Treasurer: Melissa Goutermont
Fundraiser/Event Coordinator: Carah Alexander
- Tuesday, August 24, NSCS pavilion
- Tuesday, September 21, NSCS pavilion
- Tuesday, October 26th, NSCS Caferteria
- Tuesday, November 16, location TBD
- December, no meeting scheduled
- Tuesday, January 18, Cafeteria
- Tuesday, February 15, location TBD
- Tuesday, March 22, location TBD
- Tuesday, April 19, location TBD
- Tuesday May 17, location TBD