North Shore Community School PTA
AThe North Shore Community School PTA is comprised of parents and teachers finding ways to support and supplement the extraordinary education the students of North Shore Community School already receive. Recent contributions include benches for an outdoor classroom in the school orchard, funding towards the upcoming school zip lines, and funding for a sweeper for the school’s ice rinks and sidewalks.
Mission statement: To advance the North Shore Community Schools mission by engaging, supporting, and encouraging all teachers, parents, and community members to be and stay involved in the greater school community.
Fundraiser/Event Coordinator: Carah Alexander
- Wednesday, August 19, 10:00 am
- Tuesday, September 22, 3:30 pm
- Tuesday, October 20, 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 17, 4:00 pm
- December, no meeting scheduled
- Tuesday, January 19, 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, February 23 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 23, 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 20, 4:00 pm
- Tuesday May 18, 6:30